Get some cool themes

Premium WordPress Themes

Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Eternal Choice

Every now and then - people have to make choices....

some for wives, some for knives (lives here seemed to sidee)
some for cars, some for bars (the alcoholic types)

I was recently exposed to a real mind grating choice

Which laptop do I buy???
(I am still plagued by it)

I saw two possible options...

One is a Dell Inspiron 1420 (has rcvd rave reviews from various magazines and portals wordlwide.. and the other an HP pavilion "entertainment" laptop model 2401 TU.

Features wise both are similar... both offer me a nice battery backup, great storage, amazing graphics, excellent sound, and mind blowing value for money...

What do i DO - AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

roughly translated - I am going to be constantly in grief and regret for not having bought the other when it was available - hence....

Any one out help me get rid of my misery???

regards!!!
Custom Search