Get some cool themes

Premium WordPress Themes

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Blogophobia

I have blogophobia - fear of posting reading material online... I fear I maybe ridiculed...

what cured me??? - the fact that I am ridiculed all along even in office :)
Would not really call it ridiculed - more like had fun at the expense of (in a good natured kind of way)

So I figured, if I can put up with that in reality, then ridiculing myself in front of a million odd people who may or may not know me is well not so scary!!!

now, the other thing that stopped me was the fact that I could not collect enough thoughts to actually sit down and post something ever so seriously !!! then it dawned on me - i am on email all the time.... even on my Nokia Communicator... so i could just jot down thughts and use them..

3rd thing that stopped me - the inclination to actually get down to doing it - aaahhh whose gonna sit down and go to my blog space and type out my thoughts - i mean apart from me - who cares!!!!!!!!!

anyway - i completely intend to over come this fear!!!

wish me luck

tc


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Custom Search