Get some cool themes

Premium WordPress Themes

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What gadgets I use and why?!

Currently I am using the following products:

1. My Primary Phone: Huawei's Ascend P1 
A free gift from Huawei, I am a happy camper with this device... it is powerful enough to do my bidding without putting a hole in my data pocket! :) A fairly decent camera and good connectivity, I do not foresee this device being displaced in a hurry, unless I get a better phone gifted to me...

Here is how my phone looks (using stock photos) 

2. My Secondary Phone: Sony Ericsson J120i - wondering what this one is? 
Makes phone calls and receives them reallllly well... A full battery on just incoming and outgoing lasts for 3 days :) :) oh and SMS' too :P

3. Arnova 7 G3 - Google Uncertified, Android 7" tablet
This piece of technology was recently acquired purely from an entertainment perspective. Watch movies or listen to music in personal space (while my son sleeps) or while I am travelling.. I also intend to use it for presentations when needed for work (which is rare) - all in all - a basic buy for my simple needs!
Again very simple functionality with all the necessary frills to make it better but not to be confused with Nexus 7 :P

4. Acer Aspire 5552G
This is my home laptop - my gaming laptop - my pride and joy! Running an AMD Quad Core Phenom II X4 N950 processor, The ATI Radeon HD 5650 1GB graphics card, 4 GB of RAM, a 15.6 brilliant LCD screen, it is my gaming nirvana zone! :)


Mated with my Sony Bravia TV - this is my media centre complete with 2.1 Genius Subwoofer Speaker System!

What tech do you use?







Custom Search