Get some cool themes

Premium WordPress Themes

Saturday, June 11, 2011

London what?? Boulevard?

I just returned from watching an intensely crazy movie. I don't mean this in the good sense at all. I mean - this is 2 hours of my life I will NOT get back in my life!!

The story - with all due respect to Ken Bruen - was absolute rubbish! Only Ray Winstone and Colin Farrell did any job of acting. Farrell's brit accent was iffy to say the least. I cant hold an accent long enough, but if paid to do it, I might hold it longer than he did :P. Keira Knightly was wasted! Sanjeev Bhaskar was a surprise - and was not funny.

The plot was very stringy, uninteresting and all over the place! It was difficult to follow especially when, if you yawn, you miss a possibly critical part of the movie and then *BAM* you lost track of what you were seeing! And I was yawning - so bored was I! 

One minute Mr Farrell was saving a womans life, then he was in the mansion trying to be normal and then all of a sudden he was trying to eliminate the gang boss :| - see what I mean - it's confusing!

Anyway - the money is gone, the time is gone, and I will not recommend this movie to anyone who asks me. I would probably go watch Source Code again instead!

*/rant* (cant use HTML parenthesis - my blog will explode - LOL) 

Good Night!

Posted via email from partha's posterous

Custom Search