Get some cool themes

Premium WordPress Themes

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New York New York!!!

well not the Broadway at least!!

But performances surely did turn some heads - and raise some eyebrows!!!

Brilliant work on both sceenplay and dialogue work!!! Execution was awesome from Abraham and Irrfan Pathan. Neil Nitin Mukesh did a fantastic job at being comfused and harrowed. Katrina Kaif could have done a little better - she hammed a bit - but the part called for some bimbette type activity.

The concept was mind blowing. The transformation of a seemingly harmless man into a notorious cell leader and process was flawless! The modus operandi shown made my hair stand on end and sent shivers down my spine! Each time there was a twist, I could not stop exclaiming, "WOAH!! unexpected!"

Songs were unobstrusive! Background score was brilliant spaced! The end could have been a little better - I mean the kid recovers WAY TOO SOON for my liking!!!

Anyhoo... go see the movie - I am sure you are not expecting what it dishes!!

For Bouquets and Brickbats, please email me at partha@parthasrinivasan.com
Partha Srinivasan, Publicity Consultant
Bookmark and Share
Custom Search