Get some cool themes

Premium WordPress Themes

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Friend calls this WW 12-10-08


WW 12-10-08, originally uploaded by Cwluc.

Writing Wednesday - although it was actually Wordle Wednesday.. But thats a debate not to be had and is left to the person who wants to post what he / she so wishes!!

He has put on paper - quite literally what we all feel - although he has made the decision to stick around and not join any other sites, I did and am quite liking the experience

Its quite an adventure to run into the smae guys on various platforms, I have a different look on every site... not necessarily good - but they are all me!!

Eric OTOH is exactly the same across. so its no surprise he wont add any site.. I have him on twitter and flickr and thats all that matters to me..

Oh and he is on my speed dial too!!

@Cwluc - you Rock!!

Custom Search