Get some cool themes

Premium WordPress Themes

Monday, July 7, 2008

And its my birthday apparently

But what is so special about it - its the same thing every year.. only difference, I am one year older..I know - I should stop being so pessimistic - but when most birthdays have either been to satisfy some one elses whim or none of your family have ever thought about being "together" on the big day.. it really just goes to show how "important" the day isI dont look forward to birthdays anymore... its the same old same oldexcept this time, i will finally get my birthday present which i had hoped of getting a dozen odd years ago - A Gaming Console!!! :)Love that this year!!! and yes my woman is the most understanding and is trying valiantly to make my day - and I think I will make the effort to make this birthday count!! :)Cheers!!
Custom Search