Get some cool themes

Premium WordPress Themes

Saturday, November 3, 2007

New things in my world

I have the following new things in my life:

Lenovo laptop - Y410 - 1.5 GHz C2D, 1 GB ram, 160 GB HDD, 14.1 WXGA, excellent value for India :). My brother got himself a Dell Vostro 1400. My dad got hiself an Acer Aspire!!! all three are State of the Art machines and cost between 850 - 1500 $ (bro - 1500, dad 850 and me 1250)

Bought new handsets for my folks - bought dad a Moto Razr V3i, and Mom a Nokia 2630. I got myself a Nokia 9300 communicator, my brother got himself an E61i. my girlfriend also left no stone unturned... she got herself a Sony Ericsson Z610i.

I got me a Canon digi cam (its a 3.3 but i got a nice setup)

New eye-glasses - increased number but its new all the same!!!

This last month has been very expensive for our family in toto

But it does not matter, its amazing all the stuff we have !!!!
Custom Search